Hosting events on a website can be a great way to attract visitors and build relationships with them. To help make this process easier, it is essential to have the right WordPress plugins. The best plugins will enable website owners to create attractive and interactive event pages that grab their visitors’ attention. With these tools, website owners are able to easily upload images, and videos, host discussions and get insights into their visitors no matter where they are located.
The plugins also provide users with all of the necessary tools, such as registration forms, ticket management databases, venue locators, and more. Best of all, they make creating and managing events easy, even for those with little to no technical experience. Utilizing the best WordPress plugins to create events on websites is a valuable asset that every webmaster should consider.
The Events Calendar
The Events Calendar free plugin is the best WordPress calendar plugin to create and manage an events calendar on your WordPress site. With an intuitive user interface, you can easily manage events through its professional features.
The Events Calendar comes ready to go out of the box with feature-rich capabilities and customizability that make it one of the top WordPress plugins for event management. It can help you manage in-person or virtual events, all backed by our world-class team of developers and designers. Best of all, The Events Calendar is extensible, so you can extend its capabilities even further. If you want to create awesome online events easily, then it’s time to try out The Events Calendar!
- Event List view
- Rapidly create events
- Saved venues & organizers
- Calendar month view with tooltips
Event Tickets Plus
Event Tickets Plus plugin from the team behind the number one calendar in WordPress is one of the best ways to create events on your website. This feature-rich tool makes it easy to sell tickets, collect registrations, and manage attendees for your virtual or in-person events.
Besides that, each of its features is backed by a highly skilled group of developers and designers who always have your event’s success in mind. Plus, you can easily integrate your Stripe account or PayPal business account with this plugin, giving attendees further payment options such as AfterPay, ClearPay, AliPay, Giropay, and Klarna. Make sure to check out the Event Tickets plugin today to start seeing optimal results from running events through your website!
- Attendees can purchase tickets to events
- Add RSVPs and tickets to posts, pages, or custom post types
- Collect ticket fees by connecting your PayPal business or Stripe account
- Sell tickets with PayPal and/or Stripe using our free commerce solution, Tickets Commerce.
WP Event Manager
Event planning can be a daunting task, especially when using an over-complicated plugin with too many features. WP Event Manager is the perfect solution, it’s a lightweight and versatile plugin that lets you quickly set up events without any fuss.
It’s compatible with almost every WordPress theme out of the box, so there’s no need to invest in custom development or additional purchases. Furthermore, it has the flexibility to be tailored to match your individual needs, offering plenty of options to customize how your event listings look. Plus, you can take event planning to the next level by making use of its premium add-ons. Looking for an easy way to manage events.
- Assign event locations to each of your events, and group them by those locations.
- Create custom event fields, to help you personalize your events and make them unique.
- Add, remove, and organize your event listings using the familiar WordPress interface – you won’t need to leave the dashboard.
- Event organizers can log in and access full event management features, such as viewing, editing, deleting, and canceling events.
Modern Events Calendar
Modern Events Calendar is the one-stop solution for all your event publication and management needs. With its easy-to-use interface, you can quickly create a new event just by choosing a date on the Events Calendar in the WordPress Dashboard area.
No more worrying about formatting discrepancies between the backend calendar and what visitors will see on the front end, every setting you configure will be transferred directly to the Event Calendar on your website. Furthermore, you also have the option to enable bookings for both free and paid events. Thanks to the Modern Events Calendar events plugin, managing your event list has never been easier!
- Event Types or Event Categories with attributes.
- Accept payments for bookings via PayPal and Stripe.
- Option to create multi-tier pricing for events with Price Manager.
- Multi-user role-based or anonymous frontend event submissions.
Event Organiser is an incredibly versatile and user-friendly plugin for WordPress. It provides users with the ability to create custom events just like posts such as conferences, gallery openings, free samples, lectures, and more. With Event Organiser’s intuitive admin area you can easily view your events in either a list or calendar form with plenty of customization options.
Additionally, this plug-in supports complex event scheduling and assigning venues. This way you can make sure that your event info is up to date without any fuss! With this plugin, it’s now easier than ever to manage all of your project’s events right from within your WordPress site.
- Custom permissions
- Relative date queries
- Create one-time events or recurring events.
- Ability to add or remove specific dates to an event.
Making it easier to manage events and sell tickets, Event Espresso is a comprehensive WordPress plugin designed to help you maximize your event registration processes. The intuitive platform allows users to quickly set up events within the WordPress admin area and use signup forms to collect information about attendees, accept payments, and create reports.
Additionally, the decaf version of Event Espresso provides all that you need to sell tickets and manage events with ease, all within your own WordPress dashboard. As a result, Event Espresso bridges the gap between online and in-person events and empowers you to take your event planning to the next level.
- Reduce costs
- Process sign-ups 24/7
- Create green, paperless event registration
- Save yourself countless hours of tedious admin processes
Events Manager is the perfect choice for those looking to hold an event and get it registered quickly and easily with a WordPress-based website. Not only is it flexible and reliable, but it also offers powerful features with an intuitive interface that allows users to create beautiful events pages, manage attendees and keep track of payments.
From allowing full customization of registration fields to providing issues management related to payments and managing recurring events, Events Manager has you covered, no matter what type of event you’re hosting!
- Recurring and long (multi-day) event registration
- Easy event registration (a single day with start/end times)
- Bookings Management (including approval/rejections, export CVS, and more!)
- Beautiful calendars, search pages, lists, and booking forms to enhance your site events.
With EventON, you can quickly and easily create a stunning event calendar that will blow your audience away. It supports a wide variety of configurations for all types of events, including featured events, repeating events, month/year-long events, and even virtual events.
All the while helping you present them in the most modern and aesthetically pleasing design possible. But that’s not all that sets EventON apart its built-in Shortcode Generator allows you to customize your event calendars to fit any post or product with almost endless flexibility! You can choose from unlimited colors and categories so no matter what event you plan to showcase, EventON has got you covered.
- Support all-day events
- Create unlimited events
- The set featured images for events
- Support single and multiple-day events
Event Management Plugin
Event management plugin make organizing and running events smooth, easy, and efficient. From gathering registrations to collecting fees, this plugin provides the ultimate convenience for event hosts and planners.
Once configured and set up on a platform, such as WordPress, users have access to powerful tools to handle list building, merchandising, ticketing, or other activities in a secure environment. Notifications can be sent out quickly when necessary so invitees remain aware of changes or updates in the schedule. With an event management plugin handling the details, anyone can plan and host a successful event with minimal effort!
- Custom questions
- Import and export attendees
- Open registration or private attendee list
- The ability for attendees to add additional guests
Timely All-in-One Events Calendar
The Timely All-in-One Events Calendar is the perfect solution for anyone who promotes or organizes events. This free plugin has been used by some of the biggest names in the world, including UPS, AT&T, and Harvard University, to name just a few.
It’s packed with features that make creating and managing events straightforward and efficient, while also giving you the power to open those events up to your followers no matter what format they take be it in-person, virtual, or hybrid. With over 150,000 event professionals already having experienced its capabilities firsthand worldwide, it makes it easier than ever for you to join their ranks and reap the benefits too!
- Duplicate events with ease, increasing productivity and saving time.
- Event venue and organizer tag system. Add multiple event organizers to your events.
- Set the timezone of your events, and display it in either your or your website visitors’ timezone.
- Add all sorts of event details to your event page, including text, images, videos, tables, and links.